Welcome to my world

Welcome to my world

Thursday, August 20, 2009

I lOVE YOU FOREVER

Pn Sivarnes...
Love you so much..
I love you
I love you
Hehe..
From that day onwards
I realy say once 'I LOVE YOU'to her
Everyday also she will listen
hahahhaah

I love her........
Her husband is going to kill me..
Her daughter is going to attack me..
Hahahha..

Anyway..
I just want to be myself!
I want to be like dolphin
I hope everyone does so..
Just be yourself..
Doesn't matter if you say "I LOVE YOU"to your teacher..
Or your friends and even your parents..

Today,,
I already said "I LOVE YOU"about ten times..
I said to my teacher,i said to my friends and also my mum
Its very happu if you tell from your heart..
Ask them to look at your eyes
And use your sincere eyes to look at their eyes
And say"I LOVE YOU"..Is a very blissful moment..

Yeah!Be myself..
I love you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My beloved

My beloved